Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Day #30

10 days left.  My biggest fear is that I'm annoying people with so many post.  I know that's stupid and it's the enemy attacking me.  God has used many people to speak kindness and encouragement into me as I journey to know more.  I'm so grateful.

2 Corinthians 4:8-9
 We have troubles all around us, but we are not defeated. We do not know what to do, but do not give up the hope of living. We are persecuted, but God does not leave us. We are hurt sometimes, but we are not destroyed.

Sometimes I feel like all I see are troubles all around me. I often don't know what to do. Especially in my line of work. As I read this I think, I am never alone. Words really can't express the freedom, comfort, and warmth this promise gives me. May this promise comfort me always.

No comments:

Post a Comment