Saturday, March 16, 2013

Day #28

My sweet husband loves Proverbs and Psalms.  I know he has them running through his veins, leading him.  Even if he doesn't know it. I want this Proverb to run through my veins...

Proverbs 17:22

A cheerful heart is good medicine,
but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.


Isn't this the truth! It is so refreshing and nice to be around a cheerful person.  People who are 'crushed' or negative suck the lif out of me!

I love the story of how our relator, from buying our first house, came to know the Lord. Her name is Lisa. Lisa was not a believer.  She never went to church growing.  She knew nothing about Christianity. When she was in her late 20's she had a coworker who was happy all the time. Lisa said it kinda annoyed her. Finally one day she asked this coworker why she was so joyful all the time.  The coworker said because of the great things Jesus has done for me. Lisa wanted that joy and then began her journey to know Jesus.  I can tell you she has the most cheerful heart and that cheer is contagious. Isn't God good!  I want to be like Lisa and her coworker... noticeably different because of the joy of Jesus! 

No comments:

Post a Comment