Friday, March 15, 2013

Day #27

I love being outside.  Something about it refreshes my soul. Last night I was thinking about the stars in Africa. There are so many!  Well, the same amount exists in the sky in America, we just don't see them that often. I'm curious how often people think about that?  Does it bother any one else that life is so full, that it even fills the sky (lights, smog...)? I love this verse...
 
Psalm 8:3-4
 
When I consider your heavens,
the work of your fingers,
the moon and the stars,
which you have set in place,
 what is mankind that you are mindful of them,
human beings that you care for them?


God put the stars and moon there for us to enjoy.  I love God's creativity. He is so mindful.  I love the thought of how much God cares for us.  Even when we don't see it.  He does. His care is all around us.  I pray that I can recognize His care and love when I'm in nature, even when my lif is so full it fills the sky.  

No comments:

Post a Comment