Saturday, February 23, 2013

Day # 10

Saturday is a good day and mornings are so peaceful.  Today I woke up and there was snow on the ground. Everything seems so peaceful with snow.  My nieces from California are visiting, and when they woke up it was so fun to hear their reactions!

Psalm 143:8-10...

'Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my life. Rescue me from my enemies, Lord, for I hide myself in you. Teach me to do your will, for you are my God; may your good Spirit lead me on level ground.'

I'm so grateful that this morning I was reminded of the Lord's unfailing love and goodness.  With the simplest things... quietness, snow, and sweet nieces. May we all dwell in His unfailing love this Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment