Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Day #37

Isaiah 41:10

So do not fear, for I am with you. Do not be dismayed for I am your God. I will strength you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Lately I feel like I've been having a lot of conversations about fear. Fear of being alone. Fear of what our world is coming to. Plain and simple, fear of all things bad. The thing is I know the enemy feeds off of fear. In my opinion, Especially in women.

In my life fear goes up and down. I can testify how The Lord has given me strength. Just like he promises in today's verse. Fear has taken on many forms in my life. Most recently I thought my history of working in a children's hospital would feed my fear of noelle getting hurt or sick. However, it hasn't consumed me like I thought it would. God has given me strength to not fear and to trust.

I'm grateful for the other areas he has give this scaredy pants strength. I'm so grateful. I pray that I will call in Gods strength daily and that I would not live in fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment